Thursday, October 6, 2011

Movies!!!

I don't know how, but I've managed to watch 2 movies...yes, I said TWO!...in the past two nights. I finally got myself to see The Adjustment Bureau. It was really interesting and got my mind thinking. The nice thing that I can conclude with is that my God controls everything that happens in the world. If something isn't meant to be, He'll make sure that I find that out within His perfect planning. It's such a relief to be able to know that my life is in the best hands that I could ask for. I just have to remind myself that I can't be the one to try to "take the wheel" (as Carrie Underwood states in her song "Jesus Take the Wheel"). I've got to be willing to allow God to take control.

The other movie I was able to watch is Robin Hood. This is the newest version of it that features Russell Crowe. Yes, I admit that he is one of the main reasons that this movie even struck me as interesting. There have been SO many movies written about the story of Robin Hood, all the way from cartoons to silly comical movies. This one was so intense and it depicted the beginnings of Robin and how he obtained that name of "Hood". No...I honestly haven't researched YET if this is truly how the book depicts the story, but I shall do so when I have more time. You know, I only have so much energy for getting myself to sit down and watch a movie, let alone do research on it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com