Monday, October 3, 2011

Is that a breeze???

I was down in Florida this past weekend and I got SO excited because the evenings are getting darker faster and there was....wait for it....a CHILL in the air! And if there was a chill in the air in Florida, I KNEW I'd be coming home to cool evenings and mornings! Well, Aniston is officially at her 8 month old mark. AH! I need to the time to slow down! I did get an adorable picture from my sister of Aniston at the pumpkin patch in Gaffney, SC.
Her shirt says "Cutest pumpkin in the patch". I'm just glad that no one tried to pick her!

So...back to my happy smiley weather. This brings out my want of a comfy flannel blanket, a book, and a glass of wine while laying in a park. *sigh* If only work could be THAT every day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com