Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3 Months and Changing Daily

I was able to make a quick trip to go see my sister and niece. I was SO happy since I hadn't seen them in about 3 whole weeks! (I know...that's a dramatically long time) I was happy to visit with Jen since she's getting ready to start her new job on Monday. I was able to be there as extra moral support since she's having to put Aniston in daycare. :( I will say, that this is not a "chain" daycare and that there is a lady who has been working there for over 30 years! Jennifer made a great point as saying that at least she knows that the people there truly love children since they've been there for so long working. Jen is sad that she'll have to leave her and she's afraid that she'll miss certain things as she still has lots of growing up to do. I know that this is for the best and that she's got good people taking care of her.

I will say that she is still the sweetest little stinker ever! I love her bunches!



They just moved to a new little condo that is in Clinton, SC and they are right across from Presbyterian College so the area is great. There's a pretty pond that we walked to one evening to go feed the ducks. On the way there, Jen tells me about this massive duck that is just about equal to a medium sized dog. Well, I was having a hard time believing this....but sure enough when we go there...THIS thing starting walking towards me...




Other than the gigantic duck that kept following me and freaking me out, I was able to have a nice walk with Jen and Aniston.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com