Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spin, Spin as fast as you can!

The class of spinning. No, I don't mean twirling around in circles with long ribbons. I'm talking about an invigorating hour class at the gym where you're in a room with about 25 other people spinning the wheels of a stationary bike! Yes...I absolutely LOVE going to spin class.


I never thought I would be attending a class where I'm stuck on a bike (not for the fun of an outdoor bike ride like I would have done when I was younger) for an hours worth of time. However!...I will say that the crazy ton of sweat that I produce during that time has got to be the best feeling ever. I know it sounds crazy, but I love coming out of the class and I can physically see the sweat blotches on my clothes. I know how disgusting that must sound, but for someone who has created a fond new hobby of running and working out in general...well...this is honestly one of those highlighted moments that make you feel like you're on top of the world and can conquer anything. Also, I love the fact that my muscles feel amazing after this class. For those who have thought about taking a spin class or would like a great way to get in shape and tone those muscles...this is definitely a way to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com